Reportec srl: company profile
Reportec is the company that combine technological competence and editorial skills with innovative approach at high end profile.
Reportec realizes technological analysis and studies. Putting its resources at businesses' disposal, Reportec proposes itself as a qualified partner for the outsourcing of the technological communication projects' organization, management, and realization.
Reportec is able to interpret specific needs of commutication in the professional ICT sector, by using marketing functional media that allow businesses to satisfy the new paradigms of multichannel communication.
Reportec publishes "I Report di Settore", a series of technological reports that alrealdy have deeply dealt issues regarding Server & Storage, Networking, Security, and Business Communication. The growing work represent an instrument of analysis and synthesis, that is necessary to have a global view of the complexity and diversity of italian ICT market.
Every report includes a wide analysis of vendors technological aspects and supply, realized by Reportec professionals in close cooperation with businesses.
The technological reports are available on CD ROM and in hard copy book. At the moment the following titles has been published:
- Sistemi e tecnologie per reti convergenti e applicazioni di e-business,
- Server e Storage per l'e-business aziendale: architetture, standard e tecnologie,
- Sistemi e tecnologie di rete per l'e-business: architetture, piattaforme e servizi,
- Business Communication: Standard e soluzioni per la fonia, i contact center e il messaging,
- IT Security. Soluzioni e servizi per la completa protezione dell'azienda.
Direction Reportec is a bimonthly dossier distributed to a selected list of 10.000 users that consists in CIO and ICT manager within small, medium and large enterprises who need to know what new technologies can do for their business.
The aims of the initiative, together with the technological reports that will be published in CD format during 2008 enclosed in the issues of Direction, are the following:
- To answer to the needs of enterprise managers to better knowing the issues that impact on business strategies;
- To constitute an interdisciplinary instrument during an evolutionary cycle by which IT and telecom are converging solutions, architectures and complex systems;
- To compare vendor's and associations' strategy and architecture by sectorial analysis, panel, etc.;
- To constitute a long life tool to be consulted and used in decisions or for the preparation of internal documents, like Executive Summary, Request For Proposal, technological enclosures for supply order, etc.;
- To analyze the vision of the technological leaders in order to let managers adopt a company strategy that is suitable with them;
- To analyze specific business case that can exemplify the results and benefits new solutions and technologies bring to an enterprise.
The structure of dossiers
Every two month, Direction analyzes specific issues connected to the different reports. The principal sections that constitute the dossiers examine the sectors of security, networking, business communication, Server and storage Systems, IT software and services.
The pages will be analysis both of technological details and of platform available on the market.
No advertising are included.
The membership of vendors
Direction and the technological reports enclosed, due to the high technological and strategic contents which characterized them, are reserved to the participation of leading companies in the sectors of ICT.
Contents are periodically discussed in technological committee with the companies themselves, in order to identify the principal needs of communication and the most powerful way to operate as an instrument devoted to encourage the adoption of new technologies and services.
The reports that will be realized and enclose in CD format in Direction deal with the following subjects*:
- ICT Security
- Server & Storage
- Business Networking
- Software Platform & Architecture
- Business Communication.
Magazine: Direction Reportec
Publishing House: Reportec srl
Advertising: Reportec srl
Circulation: 10.000 copies with controlled circulation
Circulation by industry (number of single business, update may 2007: 9117):
- Manufacturing (including chemical/pharma, building, textile/fashion, food, luxury goods, and others) 46,13%
- Commerce/retail 18,41%
- Services 12,69%
- Governement 13,22%
- Finance 9,55%
Circulation by users' role (amount of individuals update may 2007: 9997):
- CIO/Dir. Sist. Inf. 26,9%
- ICT manager 51,5%
- ICT Area Manager 11,8%
- Other decision makers (Amm.Un., Dir.Acq., Dir.Gen.) 9,8%
Bleed Dimensions: 210 x 274 mm, spillata
Number of pages: 64+4
Paper: mat. Art. 80 gr. + Cover 115 gr.
Office: Via Marco Aurelio 8, 20127 Milano; email:
Editor in chief: Riccardo Florio
(*) Possible changing. Other subjects can be identify by editorial boards and technological committee and also delivered by different vertical channels.
Why innovate? What can I do with new technologies? SOLUTIONS answer these and the other questions business manager make himself facing Information and Communication Technology.
SOLUTIONS is the magazine dedicated to 10.000 company business manager referring to the opportunities offered by new technologies for the optimization and auditing of business processes with a new business point of view.
SOLUTIONS deals with ICT issues focusing the attention on advantages and with a solution oriented approach, highlighting the importance of a synergical alliance between technologies, services and business processes. In this sense SOLUTIONS has a role of connection between IT and business, bringing a common language in order to support their alignment in virtue of innovation.
Every number of SOLUTIONS includes a Report belonging to the collection "Informatica e Business", published in CD ROM format or paper format, and it contains analysis articles about trends, innovative technological contents and study in depth dedicated to the leading ICT companies. The articles referring to companies are written by Reportec's professionals in collaboration with company managers to whom is granted the intellectual co-ownership of the texts produced.
Main issues are: Business Intelligence; Mobility; Security & Compliance; Information Management; ICT Organization;
Magazine: Solutions Reportec
Publishing: Reportec srl
Advertising: Reportec srl
Circulation: 10.000 copies with controller circulation on a basis of enteprise business manager (amm.unico; dir. Gen.; dir. Amm.; dir. Marketing; Dir. Sist.Inf.)
Circulation by Industry:
- Manufacturing (including chemical/pharma, building, textile/fashion, food, luxury goods, and others) 41,6%
- Commerce/Retail 18,2 %
- Services 16,5 %
- Finance 12,9%
- Government 9,1%
- Others 1,7%
Bleed Dimensions: 210 x 274 mm, spillata
Paper: mat. Art. 115 gr.
Calendar 2008: Jan-Feb; Mar-Apr; May-Jun; Jul-Aug; Sep-Oct; Noc-Dec
Editorial Staff address: Via Marco Aurelio 8, 20127 Milano; email:
Editor in Chief: Gaetano Di Blasio